Wednesday 14 May 2008

how does "busy" sound like


"Busy" can sound BZ, BEEZEE, BUZY and many other things, but what it means...

I have been busy lately, plenty of things on the table many of those things at the same time... for me busy in the past weeks meant not being able to go to the gym, attending meetings that I never wanted to attend, not being able to blogg, talking to the people I might not wish to talk, entertaining self importance, making sacrifices for your relatives, thinking forward, making plans, driving for long hours (yummy), discovering other places, helping friends, making contacts and finally and probably the most importantly finding out things about myself...

I learned that strollers are more complicated than bicycles or beds... I learned what price one might wish to pay for a hand made bed (area of 5 zeros)... I learned more about desperation of housewiwes (in the middle of the 2nd season)... I learned some more of French language (c`est tres complique! vraiment!)...


Next week is expected to be pleasant and not too busy, but as usual "on verra"!

No comments: