Thursday 25 January 2007

Weekend ahead...


It is amazing to learn how different working patterns are... I am surprised to learn that EP has a system of short weekends, where you can leave straight from you lunch and sink in the joyous weekend...
I am not going to sink in it, but we might go and try skiing, for the first time this year and in many years... You are right, there is no snow in Brussels and not even around it, but there is apparently a place close to Antwerp where you can actually ski under the roof, so for a sake of practicing we will do it... Will report if any casualties to appear after this experiment...The outstanding enthusiasm that is found in Neringa is negatively proportional to my willingness, but I am in general a lazy guy that would like to sit back and watch movies for the entire weekend and therefore I am grateful for being kicked from time to time... :)
By the way: Happy birthday - KELIG! :)
"A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water."
Carl Reiner

1 comment:

ice breaker said...

whenever i hear camisa negra i hear your voice singing it and it makes me smile