Monday 25 June 2007

Memory fails us


REMEMBERING NUMBERS:
You are at the counter and you are asked to enter your pin and you do not remember it, you try and you fail...you try and you fail... and then you flee, withdraw leaving all the goods you wanted to buy behind...

REMEMBERING NAMES:
Hi!
How are you, Renaldas? Good to see you?
Eeerrr... and how are you? All well? :)

Sometimes you end up in these situations having no idea who are you talking to, what is the persons name and where you have met.

REMEMBERING DATES:
Do you remember the date we moved in to our appartment? Do you remember when was my sisters birthday?
As if all the world is expecting you to say something, but it does not click...

REMEMBERING DO NOT KNOW WHAT?
You are telling the story and want to rememeber the name of the person, character, director of the movie etc, but you are stuck... on the tip of your tongue there is a name, but it does not translate into comprehensable language apart from eeerrrr....

My mom told me recently, you know my memory fails me way too often these days and your grandmother started to have those problems when she was 80, but at the age of 60, I tend to forger more and more... I need to confess that at the age of 25, I am scared...

No comments: